Our Commitment and Approach to Maintaining an Accessible Website
Starbelly is committed to:
- ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
- ensuring that this website achieves “Level 2.0 AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- ensuring that all new information on the website will achieve WCAG Level 2.0 AA conformance.
Measures to Support Accessibility
Starbelly takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Starbelly website:
- Include accessibility as part of our internal guidelines.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Defined accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Ongoing auditing of our existing content and new content.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Starbelly. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing as we are continuously checking and improving our content to meet the WCAG 2.01 AA guidelines. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers, concerns, or need assistance by emailing us at email@example.com
Starbelly employs the following process to maintain full ADA-compliance/web accessibility on Starbelly website:
Evaluate the website using a combination of Google Lighthouse and Deque’s axe technologies for WCAG 2.1 AA compliance
Regularly re-evaluate and re-validate through automated and manual usability testing on an on-going basis
Starbelly provides this information regarding third-party links:
The Starbelly website contains links to websites hosted by third parties. Starbelly does not make claims regarding the accessibility of third-party websites and is not able to make accommodations on such websites. We encourage all such third parties to make their websites accessible to everyone.